All Corporate and state school staff and students in Queensland are provided with an email address hosted by MIS webmail. Queensland government educational department provides free training programs and frameworks.
All the school staff and students can download Outlook 365 to their personal devices and can access eq webmail from outlook 365. You can use MIS webmail directly with outlook and you also will not have to visit the official website to check your emails.
Table of Contents
MIS Webmail Outlook 365 Login
All the school staff and students receive a unique email address from Queensland Government educational department at the time of their enrollment. The format of the email address is email@example.com.
You receive all your training related and all other important emails at this email address. This webmail is managed by the Queensland Education Department as part of the Managed Internet Service. They also filter out spam and phishing emails.
Download & Install Office 365
- Visit the Office 365 website at office.com
- Click on the Sign in button at the top-right.
- Enter your EQ or QED email address and click on the Next button.
- You will be taken to the department of education’s login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tick the I agree to the conditions of use.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- Click on the Install Office in the top right corner then click on Office 365 apps.
MIS Webmail login Outlook
After downloading you will only need to install the Outlook app from the office 365 package. If you have already installed the Outlook app then follow the below steps.
- Open Outlook and it will prompt you for your Email address to sign in.
- Enter your email address in the format(firstname.lastname@example.org) and click on Connect button.
- Select the Office 365 option.
- In the next prompt, enter your email and password again.
- Make sure to check “Remember My Credentials”.
- Your account will be added to outlook and your login will be complete.
All the school staff and students in Queensland can access the MIS EQ webmail with outlook using the methods above. If you have faced any problems following the steps above then do leave a comment below and we will try to help you out.